|Egg Carton Caterpillar
Cardboard egg carton
Wiggle eyes (or paper eyes)
Tempra paint (or markers)
Grown-up Steps: These steps should be done by an adult.
1. Cut a strip of cups from the egg carton. A carton for one dozen eggs will make two caterpillars with six sections. The strips of cups can be cut into smaller pieces to make more caterpillars.
2. For each caterpillar, use the sharp pencil poke two holes in the top of the first cup.
3. Decorate your caterpillar. You can paint it one solid color, or you can use multiple colors. If you are using markers you can draw polka dots or, or stripes.
4. Let the caterpillar dry.
5. Turn the caterpillar upside down. Poke one end the pipe cleaner through each pencil hole. Theses will be the antennas.
6. Glue the eyes to the front of the caterpillar.