1. In Frosty the Snowman, who brought Frosty back to life?
2. Who lost $8,000 in It's a Wonderful Life?
3. In How the Grinch Stole Christmas, what biological shortcoming made the Grinch so mean?
4. What was Scrooge's first name?
5. What was the name of Rudolph's dogsled driving friend?
6. Who said "God Bless Us, Every One!"?
7. In what city did Miracle on 34th Street take place?
8. In It's a Wonderful Life, how did Clarence cleverly save George's life?
9. What is the name of the little girl in most versions of The Nutcracker?
10. What is the last ghost called in A Christmas Carol?
11. What color is the Grinch?
12. In the movie The Santa Clause, who starred as the substitute Santa Claus?
13. What was Rudolph's punishment for his red nose?
14. In A Charlie Brown Christmas, who plays the dusty innkeeper in the Christmas play?
15. What did the traffic cop holler to Frosty?
16. In It's a Wonderful Life, what did Clarence receive for accomplishing his mission: wings or a halo?
17. In the "Nutcracker" section of Fantasia, what fungi dance the Chinese dance?
18. What did the Grinch use as a substitute for reindeer?
19. What 1990 movie told of a boy's experience when two men break into his house during Christmas?
20. In It's a Wonderful Life, what kind of spirit is Clarence?
21. What were Frosty's last words?
22. What piece of heavenly apparel does the Littlest Angel not wear correctly?
23. What is Charlie Brown's complaint about Christmas?
24. What instrument does Amahl play as he leads the procession in Amahl and the Night Visitors?
25. On what street did a Santa Claus miracle occur?
26. What Emmy Award winning cartoon was based on a newspaper editorial?
27. What gift did Caspar bring?
28. In It's a Wonderful Life, what part of George's house is always broken?
29. What holiday film annually appears on television more than 300 times?
30. In It's A Wonderful Life, what two friends share their names with two Sesame Street characters?
31. How does Scrooge improve Cratchit's life the day after Christmas?
32. In A Charlie Brown Christmas, what winter recreation is the cast of characters doing in the opening scene?
33. In It's a Wonderful Life, who starred as George Bailey?
34. What does the nutcracker become after killing the Mouse King?
35. What men's grooming appliance became a sled for Santa in commercials of the sixties?
36. What song does a caroler sing outside Scrooge's office?
37. What film told the plight of a poor mountain family during the days of the Depression?
38. In A Charlie Brown Christmas, how many cents does Lucy charge for her psychiatric services?