To be furnished by 31st July of each years for 5 years after completion of Project indicating Projects operational results during the last financial year.
1. Name of the Project: 2. Objectives & scope of project as per approved PC-I and state as to what extent the objectives have been met: 3. Planned and actual recurring cost of the project, with
details: 4. Planned & actual manpower employed: 5. Planned and actual physical output of the project: 6. Planned and actual income of the project: 7. Planned and actual benefits to the economy: 8. Planned and actual social benefits: 9. Planned and actual cost per unit produced/sold: 10. Marketing mechanism: 11. Arrangement for maintenance of building & equipment. 12. Whether output targets as envisaged in the PC-I have been achieved. If not, provide reasons: 13. Lessons learned during the year in:
14. Any change in project management during the year:
15. Suggestions to improve projects performance:
Government of Pakistan
Instructions to fill in PC-V Proforma
1. Name of the Project: Indicate name of the project. 2. Objective & scope of the project: Indicate objectives and scope of the project as stated in the approved PC-I. It may also be indicated that upto what extent the objectives of the project have been met. 3. Planned & actual recurring cost: Provide planned (as per PC-I) and actual recurring cost of the project alongwith details for the financial year under report. 4. Planned & actual manpower employed: Provide category-wise details of manpower actually employed for the operation of the project as compared to proposed in the PC-I. 5. Planned & actual physical output: Provide output of the project as given in the PC-I for the year under report and compare it with actual output of the project. 6. Planned & actual income of the project: Provide income of the project as indicated in the PC-I for the year under report alongwith assumptions and compare it with the actuals for the year. 7. Benefits to the economy:
Provide quantifiable planned & actual benefits to the economy for the year under report. 8. Planned & actual social benefits: Provide social benefits to the target group as given in the PC-I, compare with the year under report and state to what extent the social benefits have been achieved. 9. Planned & actual cost per unit produced/sold: Provide cost per unit produced and sold at the weighted cost of capital of the project. 10. Market mechanism:
Indicate how the output of the project is being marketed. In case it differs from the PC-I, the details may be provided. 11. Maintenance of building & equipment: Provide arrangements made for the maintenance of building & equipment during the last financial year. It may also be indicated whether annual maintenance of building & equipment was carried out in the last financial year. 12. Output targets: Indicate whether output targets as given in the
PC-I for the year under report have been met. In case of variation, give reasons. 13. Lessons learned: Provide lessons learned during the year under report
14. Change in project management: In case of any change in the senior management of the project, the details alongwith justification be provided.
15. Suggestions to improve project performance: Based on the experience gained during last financial year, suggest measures to improve the projects performance.