1. Rotate the navigation wheel until the System icon is highlighted, and then press the wheel. The System Menu appears.
2. Turn the navigation wheel until the System Admin button is highlighted, then press the wheel. A Password window appears.
3. Enter the Administrator password (2-1-5) by turning the navigation wheel until the first box is highlighted, then pressing the wheel. Turn the wheel to select the first digit, and then press the wheel to save the digit. Repeat this for the next two digits of the password.
4. Rotate the navigation wheel until the OK button is highlighted, then press the wheel. The System Admin Menu appears.
5. Rotate the navigation wheel until the Networking button is highlighted, then press the wheel. The Network Configuration menu appears.
6. Specify an IP address for the monitor: To obtain an IP address from a DHCP server, select the Obtain an IP Address Automatically (DHCP) checkbox. To assign a specific IP address, select the Use the following IP address checkbox, and then use the navigation wheel to manually enter an IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway.
7. Rotate the navigation wheel until the Data Export Interval field is highlighted. Select the desired export interval. The available options are: Disable, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, and 8 hours. After you select an interval, the Server IP Address field becomes available.
8. Use the navigation wheel to enter the Server IP Address. This will be the IP Address displayed in the DSN Vitals Screen.
9. Rotate the navigation wheel to highlight the Server Port field. Enter the port number for the server. The default value is 4000.
10. Rotate the wheel to highlight the Apply button, and then press the wheel. If you made changes to the IP address, a Reboot window appears. Select OK to reboot the system.
If you did not make changes to the IP address, the System Admin Menu reappears. Rotate the wheel to highlight the Return button. The System Menu reappears. Press the Main Screen button on the front panel to return to the main screen.
Please note the Encryption option is not supported by the DSN integration.