tests will run without too many obstacles or problems.
move on to the test phase
High-level errors that were recorded during the smoke test are displayed below. For each error, indicate the risks for the test design and the measures needed to rectify them.
• The version of the release
• Changes in relation to the previous release
• The errors that were fixed
• The implemented change requests (RfCs)
• The known errors that can impact the test process
information (CRUD actions)
to interfacing systems without it crashing
path) can be fully executed
The (automated) QuickScan can be performed