Assist Prof.Dr.kareem T. AL-Hateemy
Najaf Government, Iraq
Mobile:+ 964 (0) 7801590267
MSC:Plant tissue culture from Kufa University - Coll . Of Science– biology dep. / 2001. Iraq
Ph.D. Plant Biotechnology from Babylon University - Coll . Of Science– biology dep. / 2006.
My research interest is highly integrative , applying biotechnology , natural products , tissue culture, biochemical and agriculture technique . Also I have some studies concern phytochemical production from medicinal plant by tissue culture techniques and the effect of some stress on their production in vivo and in vitro with their effects on some disease in animal laborites . Within this fascinating and diverse subclass, I am most interested to study some genetic material modulated or genetic modification groups (GMO) strategy and their effects on natural product biosynthesis .
2- Tissue culture
3- Medicinal plants
● AL-Hateemy, K and Merza,T .( 2001 ) Effect of Salt Stress of Some Tomato Hybrids Lycopersicon esculentum Mill on Callus Growth and its Content of carbohydrate and Some Elements and Soluble in vitro . Horticulture and Desert . J Of Agriculture,Vol.11. No.2 : pp: 315-323 Cairo University .
●AL-Hateemy, K and Merza,T .( 2002 )Effect of IAA and BA in callus culture media of four tomato hybrids by tissue culture ,J .of. Al-Mustansiriya Uni.Iraq.Vol. 2.
● AL-Hateemy, K ;Merza,T and Al-Jebori ,J.( 2004 )Effect of salt stress on plant regeneration from callus of four tomato hybrids by tissue culture ,J .of. Baghdad Uni.Iraq.Vol. 3.
● AL-Hateemy, K and Alwany,B.( 2010) Determination of Catalase enzyme activity of Datura metel Linn in vitro J.of Babylon Uni. Vol.18,N0.3 .pp:1-9.
● AL-Hateemy, K and Merza,T .( 2004 ) Effect of Salt Stress of Some Tomato Hybrids Lycopersicon esculentum Mill on Callus Growth and its Content of carbohydrate and Proline in vitro .Alqadesia Uni., Coll. Of Agriculture,Vol.9.
● AL-Hateemy, K; Merza,T and Abass,G .( 2005 ) Effect of Datura leaf extract on germination percentage & evolution of plumule& radical for wheat , barley, toothed & secale . J.of Babylon Uni. Vol.2 .
● AL-Hateemy, K; Merza,T and Mutar , A. ( 2005 )Water extract effect of Datura fruit on emergence& early growth of wheat, barley, toothed & rye grass seedling. J.of Kerbala Uni. Vol.4 .pp: 33-41.
● AL-Hateemy, K.(2006) Comparative study of Tropane alkaloids production in vivo and in vitro of Datura metel Linn and Datura innoxia Mill.
● AL-Hateemy, K; Mhamed, A and Kadom ,H.(2007) Effect of low temperature on Tropane Production in vitro and in vivo of Datura Metel J.of Babylon Uni. Vol.12 ,No.1.pp:32-83.
● AL-Hateemy, K and Alanbari , M and Mutar, A .( 2007).Water extract effect of Eucalyptus spp leaves on emergence and early growth of two variety of Triticum aestivum , Avena ,Fatua and Cuscuta spp. . J.of Kerbala Uni. Vol.5,No.4 .pp:666-670.
● AL-Hateemy, K; Mansur , M and Abd-alzhraa, M . (2008)Effect of Procyanidin from Vitis Vinifera L. on some Biochemical Blood Parameters on white Male rats ( Ratus ratus ). Jl of kufa, Vol.1,No.1:pp:7-28.
● AL-Hateemy, K; Alamar,M and Mhamed, I.( 2008). Antimicrobial activity of Tropane alkaloids from Callus of Datura Metel Linn. J.of Kufa Uni. Vol.1 .
● AL-Hateemy, K; and Alabi H,.( 2008). Effect of Salt Stress of Some Tomato Hybrids Lycopersicon esculentum Mill on Callus Growth and its Protein Content in vitro . J.of Babylon Uni. Vol.16 , No.1:pp:470-477.
● AL-Hateemy, K;Abdel-Hussein , M and Aldeleimy, O .( 2008 ) Effect of Genotype and 2, 4-D Concentrations on in vitro Callus Induction in Tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) . J, of Babylon Uni. Vol.1,No.15 pp:294-255.
●AL-Hateemy, K and Alaridi, G and Swadi, U .( 2009). Effect of tropane alkaloids extracted from leaves callus of Datora innoxia on some biological aspects of Myzus persicae Swizur (homoptera :Aphididae). J.of Kufa Uni. Vol.1.
● AL-Hateemy, K and Alalwany ,B .( 2009). Effect of GA3 concentration and temperature on emergence and early growth of Datura innoxia and Datura metel. . J.of Kerbala Uni. Vol.1 .
● AL-Hateemy, K.( 2010 ). Production of Procyanidin compound in seeds , callus, and in regenerated plants from vitis vinifera L. J, of , Al-nhrain Uni. Vol.1.
● AL-Hateemy, K and Abd-alzhraa, M.( 2011). Isolation and Quantitative determination of proteins from fish scales of Cyprinus carpio L. and liuza albue L in fresh and salt ecology . J.of Kufa Uni. Vol.1 .
●AL-Hateemy, K and Al-Kafagi ,M. (2012). Extraction and Purification of Indole Alkaloid Compounds Psilocin, psilocybin and Baeocystin from Mushroom( Psilocybe bohemica ) , J.of Kufa Uni. Vol.2
● AL-Hateemy, K; and Alaby H (2012) . Comparative study of Procynidine Content in Leaves, Seeds and Steams of Vitis Vinifera L .during tow phases of growth, J.of Kufa Uni. Vol.2 .
●AL-Hateemy, K. ( 2012 )Study of Urease Enzyme Activity in vivo and in vitro on Tropane Alkaloids Production in Datura metel linn and Datura innoxia mill. J.of Kufa Uni. Vol.2 .