11. Most reptiles have a chambered heart.
13. Squamata organisms include .
15. Birds have posterior and anterior to help with respiration.
Matching-Types of Feathers
24. small contour feathers covering base of wings a. Contour
25. fluffy feathers for insulation b. Power-down
26. sensory feathers c. Coverts
27. Form a waterproof barrier for contours d. Semiplume
28. two types: flight and body e. Filoplume
29. thermal insulation f. Down
30. predominant feathers
31. baby birds (when hatched) have only these
32-33. Describe four ways that birds and humans are interconnected.
Tail, crown, bill, cere, eye, tarsus, toe, breast
Marginal scutes, vertebral scutes, costal scutes, bridge, mouth, eye, tympanum, carapace (shell), tail, claw, hindlimb, forelimb