The CRA system shall issue a report detailing changes and new registration data once it has been input into the CRA system. The report will be issued to the interested parties in the registration:
In most cases, the update only directly affects the registrant (i.e. the participant that submitted the registration request), but in a few particular cases, additional participants must be informed.
The report is issued to the relevant participants according to the following rules, dependent on the entity updated:
1. If the entity is a BSC Party then the report will be issued to that BSC Party;
2. If the entity is a BSC Party Agent then the report is issued to that BSC Party Agent;
3. If the entity is a BSC Service Agent then the report is issued to that BSC Service Agent;
4. If the entity is a BM Unit then the owning BSC Party of that unit is issued with the report;
5. If the entity is a Joint BM Unit Group then all BSC Parties having BM Units in the Group(s) concerned are issued with the report, as well as the owner of the Joint BM Unit Group;
6. If the entity is a Trading Unit then all BSC Parties having BM Units in the Trading Unit concerned are issued with the report, as well as the owner of the Trading Unit;
7. If the entity is a Metering System, the owning BSC Party and the BSC Party Agent appointed as Meter Operator Agent are issued with the report;
8. If the entity is a Boundary Point, then the owning BSC Party of that Boundary Point is issued with the report;
9. If the entity is a GSP Group, GSP or Distribution Systems Connection Point (DSCP) then the owning BSC Party is issued with the report;
10. If the entity is an Interconnector or an Interconnector Administration appointment then all BSC Parties owning Interconnector-usage BM Units on that Interconnector are issued with the report, as well as the Parties acting as Administrator and Error Administrator, and the owner of the Interconnector.
11. If the entity is a Market Index Data Provider then BSCCo Ltd will be issued with the report.
For Market Index Data Provider Registration a full refresh of the MIDP’s current registration details will be sent as a manual flow, back to BSCCo Ltd. This manual flow will include:
Market Index Data Provider ID
Market Index Data Provider Name
Registration Effective From
Registration Effective To
For all other Registration types an automatic flow will be generated, which will meet the following requirements:
The interface may be used to either send updated details (received over the course of a day), or a full refresh of all the BSC Party’s current registration details.
The report shall contain the details of the registration along with the success / failure / pending nature and where appropriate, the reasons for failure / pending status.
The report shall contain a header detailing the status of the registration attempt / change, along with the structure and content of the input data flow for which this is a report. The structure of the individual response shall correspond to that contained on the incoming flow (CRA-I0018, CRA-I002, CRA-I003, CRA-I004, CRA-I005, CRA-I006, CRA-I007, CRA-I008, CRA-I027, CRA-I031).
The content of the report corresponding to incoming flow CRA-I005 shall be extended to include the following data items, in addition to the details contained in the incoming flow:
CALF (as received in interface CRA-I011)
TLF (as received in interface CRA-I029)
Exempt Export Flag (as received in interface CRA-I043)
Manual Credit Qualifying Flag (as received in interface CRA-I009)
Credit Qualifying Status (derived value)
BMCAEC (derived value)
Production / Consumption Status (derived value)
Updates shall be reported in response to incoming flow CRA-I005 or where any of the data items above have changed. A report may also be issued following changes to the composition of a Trading Unit, or changes to any of the component BM Units belonging to a Trading Unit, that result in re-computation of Production / Consumption Status even though that re-computation may derive the same Status as before.
The header details shall contain the following information:
Registration Type (Party, Party Agent, Service Agent, BM Unit etc.)
Registration Status (success, failure, pending)
The requesting registrant field will normally contain the Id of the registrant; but for the report sent in response to CRA-I003, it will always be the Id of the Party Agent being registered.
The registration status details the result of the registration request. This may be:
Success : The registration request was successful
Failure : The request failed validation and was rejected
Pending : The request relied upon corroborative material and is thus pending the arrival of this information.
Where BSC Parties, BSC Party Agents and BSC Service Agents have registered multiple roles, the report includes a separate registration status for each role.
Followed by the individual registration details, omitting authentication details, but including any additional details (such as identifiers and BM Units automatically assigned).
Each record of the report contains an Action Code, indicating whether the record has a) been added or changed; b) been deleted or c) not changed. When the report is sent as a full refresh, the action code is omitted for each record.
Note that there is no data item “Energy Account ID” since each party has a Production and a Consumption account which are identified by the Party ID and the P/C Indicator.