Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai – 600 002. Memo No. TSA/13-26/MSD/B-01/2009 Dated at Chennai-2 30/05/2011. SUB : Appointment Order for JTOs – Outsiders –
RTTC, Chennai – Batch no. MSD/B-01/2009 - reg.
**** The Chief General Manager, BSNL, Tamil Nadu Circle, is pleased to appoint the undermentioned JTOs belonging to Year of Recruitment – 2007 (Outsiders) on satisfactory and successful completion of the prescribed course of training as temporary JTOs in Tamilnadu Telecom. Circle in the scale of pay Rs. 16,400 – 40,500, with other allowances as admissible from time to time with effect from the date shown below. BATCH NO. MSD/B-01 – OUTSIDERS – YOR – 2007
Phase-I Training : 10 weeks w.e.f. 29-12-2008 - 08-03-2009 at RTTC, Chennai.
Field Trg : 4 weeks w.e.f. 09-03-2009 to 05-04-2009 at the venue mentioned below :
Sl. No. 1 - GM, MA, 2. GM, TR, 3. GM, IMPCS, TR
4 - GM, TR 5 & 6. GM, IMPCS, TR The Terms & Conditions are : 1. The appointment is on provisional and on purely temporary basis and subject to the terms and conditions laid down in Recruitment Rules of JTOs in BSNL. They will be governed by all the relevant rules and orders as issued by CO, BSNL from time to time.
… 2 /-
:::: 2 ::::
2. The service of the appointees can be terminated at any time without notice and without assigning any reason by the appointing authority. The appointing authority however reserves the right of terminating the services forthwith before the expiry of the stipulated period of notice and on such termination, he/she will be entitled to claim a sum equivalent to the amount of his/her pay and allowances for the period of notice or unexpired portion thereof at the same rates at which he/she was drawing immediately before termination of service. 3. The appointment carries with it the liability to serve in any part of Tamil Nadu Circle and in special circumstances in any part of India. The appointee shall also be liable for field service within India in times of war/ national emergency. 4. The appointees will be on probation for a period of TWO YEARS and if during this period his/her work and/or conduct are found to be unsatisfactory he/she will be discharged from service. Seniority of the appointees shall be fixed according to the Rules and orders in force. 5. The candidate shall, if so required, be liable to serve in the Territorial Army (TA) for period specified for under Territorial Army Act 1948 (56 of 1947) and the rules made thereunder. 6. Transfers to other units will be entertained only after completion of 5 years of service as per Rule – 8 under BSNL Employees’ Transfer Policy issued vide BSNL, N. Delhi letter No. 6-1/2007-Restg./ dated 07-05-2008. 7. Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time and as may be amended from time to time. The above appointment to the post of JTOs is against Outsiders Quota as prescribed in the Recruitment Rules and as per recruitment rules modified from time to time and also subject to outcome of various court cases filed before various benches of Hon. High Court. Sd/- (D. THAMIZHMANI)
2. The Chief General Manager, BSNL, Southern Telecom. Projects,Chennai.
3. The Chief General Manager, BSNL, T & D Circle, Jabalpur / Chennai.
4. The General Manager (Nw-Ops-CM), Trichy.
5. The General Manager, BSNL, Nilgiris.
6. The DGM, RTTC, Chennai.
7. The official through his controlling officer.
8. AD (Staff-III) / SDE (R-III) / AD (EST), SDE (HRD), Circle Office, Chennai.
9. Guard File / Spare
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
Office of the Chief General Manager, Telecommunications,
Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai – 600 002. Memo No. TSA/13-26/MSD/B-02/2009 Dated at Chennai-2 30/05/2011. SUB : Appointment Order for JTOs – Outsiders –
RTTC, Chennai – Batch no. MSD/B-02/2009 - reg.
**** The Chief General Manager, BSNL, Tamil Nadu Circle, is pleased to appoint the undermentioned JTOs belonging to Year of Recruitment – 2007 (Outsiders) on satisfactory and successful completion of the prescribed course of training as temporary JTO in Tamilnadu Telecom. Circle in the scale of pay Rs. 16,400 – 40,500, with other allowances as admissible from time to time with effect from the date shown below. BATCH NO. MSD/B-02 – OUTSIDERS – YOR – 2007